Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions to Redeem Special Discount Coupons to the Shareholders of the Company
1. To participate in the Offer of Special Discount Coupons (hereinafter referred to as “Coupon or Voucher”) introduced by Indo Count Industries Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) for its Shareholders, the Shareholder(s) of the Company is required to purchase selected Boutique Living products minimum of worth Rs. 1,000 /- or more from Authorized Stores of the Company or online shopping site www.boutiquelivingindia.com.
2. The Shareholder(s) of the Company is eligible for this offer only once and will be eligible for only one Coupon irrespective of the number of shares held.
3. This Offer / Coupon is non-transferable and can be used only by the Shareholders.
4. The Coupon will be valid during the festive season i.e., Diwali (effective from the 27th of October 2023 to the 20th of November 2023) and no extension will be provided on expired Coupon.
5. The Shareholders can avail of a discount of 25% on a minimum purchase worth Rs. 1000/- billing per transaction/invoice on this offer/coupon.
6. This Coupon offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer and/ or discount including End of Season or sale discounts, if any. Further, this Offer/ Coupon cannot be revalidated once expires or cancelled under any situation.
7. The Company reserves its right to edit/change the terms and conditions of this coupon at any time without notice or liability at its sole discretion.
8. The Company has the final authority on the interpretation of these terms and conditions.
9. This offer is available only to the Shareholder(s) of the Company except for employees, dealers, and trade partners of the Company. This offer does not include any additional costs on any purchase by the Shareholder(s) other than products covered in the offer, that if incurred, must be paid for directly by the Shareholders.
10. The voucher is non-transferable, non-assignable, and cannot be sold, or redeemed for cash. The offer is subject to promotional availability.
11. The Eligible Shareholder(s) hereby expressly acknowledges and undertakes that the Company or any of its employees, dealers, or trade partners, cannot be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, or alterations to the offer. The Company reserves its right to alter or withdraw this offer before the completion of the validity period without notice or liability at its sole discretion.
12. Shareholder(s) agrees and undertakes not to hold the Company or any of its directors, officers, employees, etc. responsible for or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, cost, charges, and expenses that the Shareholder/Purchaser may/might have suffered sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur by way of and/or on account of the present offer.
13. The Company is free to invalidate any voucher being misused (eg. voucher being sold to any other person(s), bulk selling of vouchers) and demand compensation from the Eligible Shareholder or voucher holder under any such circumstances.
14. This oﬀer is subject to promotional availability and government regulations.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including but not limited to technical diﬃculties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any Shareholder(s); or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any dispute related to this offer should be referred to Indo Count Industries Limited and the decision of the Company shall be final. In case of any legal disputes, the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.